Breastfeeding heaven!

I’ve been hearing all my friends talk about how great the mother’s room inside Nordstrom. I finally ventured out to the mall to check it out. First off the women’s lounge is very roomy and comfy/ You walk in and see these big cushy couches. There’s a door leading into the actual restroom through the lounge. On the other side of the lounge is a sign that says “Mother’s room”. I walked and there was a single comfy chair, changing table , sink and vending machine. For $1 you get a diaper , changing pad and wipes. I sat and nursed my tiny person in peace , quiet and luxury. I like that it is not only separate from the actual restroom but separate from the women’s lounge. It’s a mommy room all its own. I LOVE IT!! Thank you Nordstrom for thinking about mommies.

 

IMG_2613 IMG_2614 IMG_2615 IMG_2616

Inza

No comments