Baby’s first Christmas Ornament

My friend Kathy is an amazing clay artist. She makes all of her items by hand. When I was looking for a place to get Kennady’s first Christmas ornament the first person I went to was her. While I was pregnant I read The Very Hungry Caterpillar to Kennady nightly. It’s a tradition we still carry on. She loves that book. She smiles, laughs , touches the pictures and chews on the cardboard pages. She seems to really enjoy it. While I was pregnant if I wanted her to move around and kick  I’d read The Very Hungry Caterpillar and sing her the theme song from Barney. Yeah yeah yeah I know Barney *twitch*  lol I thought it was fitting that her first ornament was based on the book that started it all. The book that started Kennady and I’s reading relationship. I think it turned out amazing. I’m thrilled.
Check out Bits Of Joy!


IMG_3507 IMG_3506
Inza

No comments