Water Drops REVIEW!

My doctor says I have to drink more water. ICK! I'm not one who enjoys just plain water and most of those water drops give the water a strange after taste. I was sent SweetLeaf Water Drops to test and I was so surprised. Surprised in a good way. It doesn't have that icky after waste.  The drops are ZERO calories and ZERO carbs which is exactly what I need for my new healthier lifestyle. I'm trying to work off my pregnancy weight. Each bottle contains enough liquid for 32 servings. They say "squeeze to taste" I found that I didn't need to use a lot to get the water to taste great. I keep a bottle in my diaper bag and one in my everyday purse. That way I can order water at a restaurant and add water drops and avoid the soda. I have two current favorites are Strawberry Kiwi and Raspberry Lemonade. They are the perfect addition to what otherwise is a very bland drink.


No comments