Neilmed® Naspira® Nasal-Oral Aspirator

As many of you know my daughter has a number of allergies. When her nose starts to run or is stopped up it takes an act of Congress to get all that snot out. Until now..... The Neilmed® Naspira® Nasal-Oral Aspirator is everything you never knew you wanted and needed in a "nose sucker". I don't even know where to start. Lets start with the fact you get two nose suckers in one which was a blessing for me. My mom watches my daughter sometimes and the IDEA of sucking my daughter's snot out with her mouth grosses her out even tho I show her how and show her there IS in FACT a filter and nothing will ever touch her mouth. She still says no. The Neilmed® Naspira® Nasal-Oral Aspirator  comes apart. You can use the nose sucker that you put into your mouth , the other end in the baby's nose and suck OR you can take the hose part off and use the old school bulb syringe (which of course my mom prefers lol).

Now I've used a few of these in my day and this one is by far the one I like the most. The high quality plastic is easy to clean and sterilize. The tip of the bulb (the part that goes into the baby's nose) is soft unlike other products. My daughter seemed to find the soft tip much more comfortable. There is MUCH less screaming when trying to clear out her nose when using Neilmed® Naspira® Nasal-Oral Aspirator. The orange tip that parents place in their mouths is a nice hard plastic (it makes it easier for the lips to grip) , it's easily removed for cleaning and sterilization. You get seven filters with your unit. They are super easy remove and replace. You simply remove the tube, pop the old filter out and push a new one in. You will need to use a little force with it but that's a good thing. The tightness makes sure nothing gets past it into your mouth. Overall this is an amazing product. This is my new go-to baby shower gift for all my friends who are  having babies.


Check out more info about  Neilmed® Naspira® Nasal-Oral Aspirator









No comments