Travel like a rock star

 People always ask me how Kenny and I get to travel so much and do it so lavishly..... Let me back up I traveled all through my 20s for work. I went to some of the most amazing places and saw the most amazing things. When Kenny came along I wasn't about to give up my love of travel nor was I going to give up my quality of travel. Enter Hotels Ect. Hotels Ect allows you to book luxury vacations and non-luxury prices. You can get travel deals all over the world. You can book just a hotel or your entire vacation. Now don't let the name fool ya Hotels Ect is a catch-all for all things travel and then some. You can get discounts on everything from hotels and short-term vacation home rentals to movie tickets, theme parks, rental cars, full vacation packages, and even car repairs. If you can dream of a destination Hotels Ect can get you a deal. https://www.hotelsetc.com

Membership-based travel sites are a bit different than other travel sites. Most times the free travel sites all have the same prices within a few dollars of each other. Membership-based sites like Hotels Ect are able to offer the same rooms, vacations, flights, and services for much deeper discounts.  



With your membership, you get access to local deals as well. I actually check my locals deals a few times a day. You can get local deals on everything from food to tires. In addition to deep, members-only travel discounts, as a member of Hotels Etc, you get access to our top-notch travel concierge service team. So start traveling like a rockstar and join





No comments