BABY MOON!!!!

So I spent January 10 – 17 having my own personal BABY MOON!! It was so much fun. We checked into the Haiti Village timeshare resort. We had an amazing room that I actually forgot to take pictures of. I booked the two bedroom 2 bathroom 1 1/2 kitchen suite. I think the front desk guy said it was 1300 square feet.

Here is where the real fun begins. They have an activities center. I was looking at the list of activities and realized that a lot of them were kinda cool crafting activities. Things I could make for Kennady’s room!  So I got up the next morning and off to crafting I went. Our first activity  was “Face painting”. Well I didn’t want my face painted I wanted my belly painted!! So I went down and met Cindy and asked her if she’d paint my pregnant belly. Much to my surprise she said YES!! We hopped on pinterest to find a design and she started to paint. It turned out so cute. She took a picture to send to her boss. Later that day I got to make a candle holder for the baby’s room. Granted I wont be putting a lit candle in it. Maybe a battery operated one.  The next day was “sun catchers” day. These were pretty cool too. You can either hang them or suction cup them on a window. I made Kennady a mitten and matching hat with her name on it. I hung them from the light in my room after they dried just to see what they’d look like. I love them!!! My little cousin Maya and I also made something called “Flubber” that day too. Think old school slime but more solid. lol On Monday January 13 my mom and I went to the make your own tote bag activity. My mom has WAY more crafting talent that I could ever dream of! Her bag came out soooo cute!! The next day I learned how to make bath salts. I made purple with lavender scent. I think I am going to make this and put it in small containers for baby shower gifts. Maybe do some pink and some purple ones. Not sure yet but it sure was fun to make. Later that day when Maya got out of school we made cute charm bracelets out of plastic beads. On Wednesday I made a wood photo frame for Kennady’s room with her name on it. It’s purple and pink of course lol. Thursday was decorate your own mug day. I was very excited about that. I never knew you could decorate a mug with sharpie markers and bake it to set the colors. I made a mug for Amy and I. Mine says “Kennady’s mommy” and Amy’s says “Kennady’s favorite Aunt”. I think they came out cute. A lady that was in activity center made a duck for me on my cup :)  . Later that day there was a fused bead craft but I missed it :(  Jessica the girl who works in the activities center was kind enough to make me a purple and pink heart key chain with a “K” on it since I missed the craft hour. I thought that was totally sweet. I almost cried because well that’s what I do here lately lol Friday morning I went to the 10th floor to do some morning yoga with Jessica. Great way to start my morning and end my trip. Oh did I mention that Damon and the rest of my family got a good giggle out of me going to all the crafting classes? lol

photo (7) photo (8) photo (9) photo (16) photo (17) photo (18) photo (19) photo (20) photo (21) photo (22) photo (23) photo (24) photo (25)  photo (27) photo (28) photo (29)

No comments