BABY SHOWER!!!!

Sooooooooooo my baby shower was Feb. 22,2014. It was great yet bitter sweet. My cousin had a stroke a few days before the shower. She isn’t doing too well but shows signs of improvement. Life around here has been a bit hectic. Now on to the happier stuff. My BFF Amy planned the perfect baby shower for Kennady and I. It’s funny how well she really knows me. The decorations were adorable! There was a lot of pink and purple with touches of zebra and sparkles. I’m not one who likes baby shower games but these were fun games. We played the baby bottle drinking game, the don’t say baby game, gift bingo and how big around is the mommy to be (my mom won that one lol). It was funny watching all of my mom’s “older” friends playing the games and CHEATING!!! YES the senior citizens were cheating. Too funny!! All in all I had a wonderful time. I wish my aunt and cousin could have celebrated with us but hey we will all celebrate her first birthday together :)

 

 

 

 

photo (27) photo (9) photo (10) photo (11) photo (16) photo (17) photo (18) photo (20) photo (21) photo (22) photo (25) photo (26)

Inza

39 weeks day 3

No comments