My Mother's Day Weekend

Mother's Day weekend was pretty awesome this year. Friday the family and I did some last minute shopping then headed to church to help setup for the Mother's Day luncheon. Setup lasted until well after 11pm. My wide awake toddler kept everyone entertained lol After everything was done we headed home. Now my family is the kind of family that can't hold onto gifts so we had exchanged gifts days before Mother's Day. On Saturday we all were able to go to church together for the first time in 2 years. We went and had a lovely lunch with beautiful singing and an awesome message. Kennady slept through most of the program. I took her travel high chair and packed her a lunch just in case. She woke up as we were helping clean up. I sat her in her high chair with her allergy friendly lunch and she ate as she watched us clean up. She was quite the happy camper. 

On Sunday my aunt , Kennady and I went to church. Kennady played with her quiet book and we listened to the message. It was a wonderful weekend and blessed weekend. The church even gave each mother a beautiful custom made gift basket. I loved spending Mother's Day with the mothers in my life that I love and that love me. My mom and my Aunt have always been there for me, supported me and loved me. I pray for their health safety daily. I'm very blessed to have the love and support I have. 

I hope everyone had an amazing Mother's Day. Sorry this post is a bit late. I started typing and adding pictures but then my tiny human would need something and I'd have to leave it and come back to it but I FINALLY finished. 

*~Inza~*

















No comments