Preschool mom

I'm finding it hard to be a preschool mom. Kennady is great, her teachers are great, the school is great....what's not great? My lack of preschool mom friends. I'm blessed enough to be at home most of the time. I'm one of the few moms who pick up and drop off their kiddo. So it's hard to meet moms at pickup / drop off since they aren't there. Their kiddos take the bus (which Kennady would LOVE to do but I'm paranoid lol). We have family days at school on certain days but many parents aren't able to come to those either. Don't get me wrong I have met some really nice parents at family day but most times it's just a nice chat while in the classroom and a polite wave good bye.

Now MY friends well aaaaaaaaaaa yeah. My best friends live in California so we talk on a regular basis but don't see each other all the time. The couple (if that) friends I have here well they do their own thing and sure they invite us but they always pick to do things during school hours so eh. We're always left out. Seriously, making real mom friends is like dating. You're nervous , don't know what to say and don't know if you will like someone or their child. It's hard. I gotta work on it.










No comments