Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure

 

I was lucky enough to get yet another free  VoxBox from Influenster!! This time I got not one not two but THREE bottles of Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure. The colors I got were Jaded, Red My Lips and Pat on the Black. I loved ALL of the colors. I loved them so much that I actually painted my nails different colors. I went to my midwife’s office and everyone was like OMG too cute. They have an odd brush design and by odd I mean good odd. It’s flat and makes WAY more sense. It makes it much easier to paint your nails. Why didn’t someone think of this sooner? So far it’s lasted for about 2 weeks with minimal chipping and it’s still shiny!  I’m wearing black and white to my baby shower now I just have to pick out my Sally Hansen nail color.

photo (8)

Inza

33 weeks day 6

No comments