The princess is 5 months old!!

WOW these last 5 months have gone by so fast. It feels like yesterday I was out shopping and my water broke. I will forever be thankful to Toni my midwife who led with her faith in God. God is the only reason and way that Kennady and I made it out of the hospital alive. I know people debate c-sections and the need for them. I fully believe mine and my daughter’s lives were saved thanks to my midwife and her very skilled “back up” doctor who performed my c-section. I’m not sure if I mentioned it before but Toni told me before taking me to the operating room that she wasn’t going to leave my side until it was all over and Kennady was out and ok. The beautiful thing is she never left and came back to check on me and say thank you after Kennady was born. I was kind of in awe that she thanked ME. I owe her thanks for the rest of my life.
I love when Kennady just stares at me like YEP you’re my mommy. It melts my heart. This is my child ,my baby, my sweet princess my everything.
The journey of being Kennady’s mother has been amazing so far and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for us.
Thank you Lord for everything you have given us and for protecting us everyday.

 booboo3 5Months
Kennady’s mommy

No comments