Au Fudge





I've wanted to go to Au Fudge since before it even opened. For those who don't know this is the new hip and trendy restaurant that is not only filled with great food but is totally kid friendly. Maybe kid friendly really isn't even the phrase I should use more like kid-centric. From the start our visit was amazing.  We went on a Wednesday so it wasn't crowded at all. I loved that the staff paid a lot of attention to my 2 year old (she liked it too lol). I ordered a burger and a trio of fries (sweet potato , regular and truffle). My daughter had the sweet potato fries and the regular ones due to her allergies but hey she loved them. After lunch I checked her into the creative space for $15. Which to me is quite the bargain. Before I could even sign her in she was off and playing. They have so many awesome toys. Many of which my daughter has in her room so they were toys she knew and loved. Which was a perk. Dixie the Au Pair was super nice and very attentive. After I made sure she  was settled in my friend and I went and sat in the outdoor space and had desert. I had the churro sliders , which I have declared one of the best thing I've ever eaten. My friend had the Sticky Toffee Pudding. Which was also beyond amazing.  Our waiter Danny was up beat , fun and a pleasure to deal with. Overall I am in love with this place and hope it stays around for a long time. We will for sure be back!

Address9010 Melrose Ave, West Hollywood, CA 90069













































No comments