6 month shots


I just realized I forgot to tell you about Kennady’s six month shots. She  took em like a champ. We are on kind of a spread out vaccination schedule. Her doctor just likes to do them that way. They gave her one orally then two shots in her right leg and one shot in her left leg. She didn’t even cry she just looked at me like WHY ARE YOU LETTING THEM DO THIS TO ME?!!?!? After it was all over she just laid her head on my shoulder and went to sleep. She slept a good amount and wasn’t overly cranky when she was awake. We’ve been very blessed , Kennady hasn’t had a bad reaction to any of her shots. I hope I didn’t jinx it. I hope her new doctor and his staff will take as much love and care with her as her current doctor and his staff does.
10451117_10154669284375157_7904405359277332932_n
Inza

No comments