Happy Holidays


Happy holidays everyone. I say “holidays” because well there are too many holidays for me to keep up and name one at a time so that pretty much covers everything and everyone lol I spent Christmas in Las Vegas with my family. My Aunt Judy who I love is so funny. She keeps looking at me and saying “you’re pregnant”. lol I cooked all Christmas Eve so I could sleep in on Christmas day. I came down stairs on Christmas morning and realized this time next year Kennady will be celebrating her first Christmas. AT about 2am I got a call and a text from Damon saying he was in the hospital. I admit I went slightly into a panic. I was in a different state and could do nothing to help him. He passed out in the car on the way to take his daughter home. He’s had the same cough for MONTHS now. Turns out he has fluid in his lungs. Which then of course turned into pneumonia. His ex had to call 911 to come and get him. When he finally got transferred to Kaiser the doctor told him he had the body of someone 40 years OLDER than he is. He also told him that he wasn’t going to live to see 50. Mind you he’s 45 now. We talked a few times on Christmas and exchanged a lot of texts. We shall see how long this lasts. Yeah so I’m a skeptic. I have a right to be. Other than that Christmas was great. I got some totally cute maternity clothes and lotions for my belly. Then we went to Opportunity Village to look at Christmas lights and go on rides. I even went on the Merry-go-Round. I didn’t even throw up lol  Well It’s time for me to get a few things done. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas or whatever you celebrate.
christmasKI
Inza 29 weeks Day 7

No comments