My name is Inza and I’m a Groupon whore!

 

I was looking to book my 3D/4D ultrasound. As many of you know they can be quite costly. So I hopped on Groupon.com to see if I could find any deals. Sure enough I found a deal for the Henderson Wellness Center in Henderson, NV  for $35. You get 6 prints PLUS a 10 minute DVD of your session. I signed into my account and found out that I had won $10 in Groupon bucks. SO that took the cost down to $25!!!  I bought it before my free bucks expired and booked it for yesterday. I was in Vegas for my aunt’s birthday so I figured why not make it a family thing. My mom and my aunt went with me. Now my aunt’s daughter will be 47 this year so she isn’t used to all the new cool technology. Her reaction was pretty funny. Kennady went to sleep face down at first. So they jiggled my belly and had me move all around trying to wake her up. Oddly I ate a cupcake before the ultrasound and she still went to sleep.  Finally she turned over but then she put her lil hand in front of her face as if to say NO PICTURES PLEASE NO PICTURES! It was so funny. Then she changed hands and put the other one over her face then put BOTH hands over her face. Oh my sweet mini diva in training. lol

scan0001 scan00011

scan0009

 

Inza

27 weeks Day 4

No comments