How many brands do you see?

I took a picture at the McKee Ranch last week and realized after looking at it that I am VERY loyal to brands I like.  Lets run down the line shall we.
IMG_3204 IMG_3205 
1. My Bugaboo Stroller ~ Now this stroller was on my wish list since before I got pregnant with Kennady. I love the versatility of this stroller. It comes with the bassinet and a toddler seat. It took me a few weeks to get used to opening and closing it. You have to take it apart in order to fold it BUT after you get used to it it’s pretty easy. Kennady is a tiny baby so the seat belt in the Bugaboo isn’t the best. It’s way too big and of course I didn’t notice this until we got to the farm the other day. She didn’t try to get out so it wasn’t too big of a problem.

2. Skip Hop Stroller Toy – I got this about an hour before going to the farm the other day. Kennady is used to having toys to play with while she rides in her infant car seat. I figured I’d heard so many good thing that I might as well run and pick one up before we went on our Gymboree mom outing. It attaches via velcro onto any stroller bar. Kennady loves loves LOVES it. It has a mirror, rattle , soft toy and crinkle toy. It’s very well constructed. Kennady tugged, chewed and beat on it all day. Well worth the $20

3. JuJuBe BeHip Bag – I went all the way to Costa Mesa California to get this bag and let me tell you it was well worth the trip. The inside is a shiny silky pink that wipes down very easily with a baby wipe. I like this bag because it’s a longer bag and very roomy. For me a longer bag works better a lot of the time. My much larger and much wider Coach diaper bag is great for travel but a day trip doesn’t require such a large bag and it tends to get in the way. The BeHip has an adjustable strap with a padded shoulder. The best perk is it’s machine washable. This is my new go to bag.


4. SkipHop Stroller organizer – Now this is my favorite. There is no basket or anything on the Bugaboo to put your cell phone or cup in. I went looking for something cute and found the SkipHop Stroller organizer. It has a spot for two cups or bottles plus a spot in the middle for just about anything. I put my cell phone in the middle compartment. THEN there is this cute zipper pouch on the front. I call it the mommy pouch. You can put your cash, ID and anything else you need in there. Now here’s the fun part the pouch ZIPS OFF!! That’s right it’s like a mini mommy purse that you can take away from the stroller with you. The quality of the fabric is amazing. It easily wipes off with a baby wipe

So far I haven’t gotten anything from SkipHop or JuJuBe that I don’t just love. With as much research and hands on testing I did with the Bugaboo I knew I’d love it.

Inza

No comments