DanceCrazy Stretch Straps REVIEW

I start my morning out with stretching. Its a way to get my body ready for chasing after my tiny royal princess. I've danced my entire life and have never owned a stretch strap. After getting this strap I'm kicking myself for not having gotten it sooner. It's made from high quality materials. It has 10 loops (5 on each side) to put your feet . I like that there are 5 on each side. My right leg doesn't bend / stretch as far as my left leg so I can put my left foot in a loop closer to the top and my right foot in one closer to the bottom. This allows me to stretch both legs without hurting the leg that isn't as flexible. This is a great product for everyone from an advanced dancer / fitness person to a beginner who's just starting out on their fitness journey. ! I wish I was more talented so I could take a picture of me using them lol. 

* I received this strap in exchange for my 100% honest opinion *



Here's what the company has to say about their product:

The DanceCrazy Ultra Stretch Strap!
Simple, yet extremely helpful in stretching.

Brand New from DanceCrazy, an aid in stretching muscles before or after a workout. Great product for people who have always found stretching un-assisted to be difficult. Allows you to finally get a good stretch on your own!








No comments