Prepping for Halloween!!

OMG Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays. Of course my princess can't just have one outfit  she must have many for different events! I mean come on she can't wear the same outfit to the pumpkin patch that she wore to the mommy and me Halloween party! lol  Since she is a full "eater" now I ordered her an allergy alert shirt for a party. After gymnastics a nice mom tried to offer Kennady a cookie. I had to run over and intercept it since I had no idea what was in it and I assumed it wasn't wheat free (tiny human is allergic to wheat). So I figured an allergy alert shirt would be a good "investment". Chances are we wont go trick-or-treating but hey that's ok. We found a few parties to go to for tiny ones.






I found out something cool. There is now something called the "Teal Pumpkin Project". You paint a pumpkin teal and put it outside to show that you are giving out non food treats. That way kids with allergies can have fun too and get treats that wont harm them. I think this is an awesome project. I am going to go out and get some crayon and coloring book mini packs and donate those to the church we are going to a party at. 



I'm still narrowing down the princess' costumes. I bought a few last year that were too big so they fit this year! YAY!!!! They were like 75% off after Halloween so I couldn't pass them up. #FrugalMom
So we shall see what I pick out for her to wear. Stay tuned :)


Inza





No comments