So yeah I'm a Pink Lady!

So yeah I'm officially a Pink Lady. NO I'm not talking about the movie Grease I'm talking about Ju-Ju-Be.  What's Ju-Ju-Be you ask? It's only the best diaper bag company on the planet. If you follow me on Instagram you'll know that I have A LOT of Ju-Ju_be bags and love each and every one of them.

Ju-Ju-Be has this yearly event called the Pink Lady Get Together. They invite all their Pink Ladies (hardcore Ju-Ju-Be fans) to an outdoor picnic with games, bags , giveaways and fun. This was the first year I was able to attend. My friend and I went to Costa Mesa for the event. We got there and checked in. We were directed to the food tent where they were serving the most AMAZING fish tacos from a restaurant called Wahoo's . They had a few different tents. I checked out the custom items made by Verla  , took a Ju-Ju-Be selfie, watched a couple of games and talked to some awesome Pink Ladies and Onyx Dads. THEN it was raffle time. I stood under the selfie tent and waited for the numbers to be called. Much to my shock and surprise I WON A BAG!!! It was  Perky-Toki Super Be   !!! I love this bag and the pattern. I had actually purchased it during the original release. We ended with an awesome group photo. Which I hope to be able to post as soon as Ju-Ju-Be posts it. All in all it was an awesome day. Even my friend Danielle had a blast which was kinda shocking lol  I'm already looking at hotel options for next years get together!




My Ju-Ju-Be Favorites (yes I own all of these personally lol ). All of my favorite bags come in a variety of colors and patterns.





























































No comments