Couponing


So yeah I have gone over to the dark side and started couponing again. This time it's more of an "extreme" couponing thing but in moderation..... sorta. Do I have a mini stock pile? Yes but it's only things we actually use. I don't have hundreds of one item or anything. Tho I do admire people who can and do. As a single mom you're always looking for ways to save money no matter how much you make. I also like not having to shop too often for everyday things. I'll also admit it's quite a high too. I paid $17.90 for 10 shampoos , 10 conditioners and 18 tooth pastes. Not bad in my opinion and it's the good stuff!! Not the cheap 99 cent store items. I love having products on hand in case we need anything. You never know what tomorrow holds. I think being prepared is very important. Now I'm off to find body wash and deodorant coupons lol 




Kroger Deal:  They were on sale for 2 for $5.
I had 10  $4 off two bottles coupons making each bottle $0.50

Walmart Deal: Razors are $3.27 regular price.
I had 20 $3 off coupons making each one $0.27













One of my favorite couponing apps. It's called Flipp

Dollar Tree Deal:
The cups were $1 and I had 10  $1.50 off
each one. Making them FREE!!! Just pay tax. 

Dollar Tree Deal:
The cups were $1 and I had 10  $1.50 off
each one. Making them FREE!!! Just pay tax.



The coupons I used in my toothpaste,
shampoo and conditioner haul

Walmart Deal:
Almay eye shadow is $4.97 and
 I had 10 $4 off coupons.  Making each
one $0.97! 

Staples Deal:
Each pack was $3.90 on clearance.

Kroger Deal:
Toothpaste was 3 for $6.
I had 20 $2 off each tube coupons making
them FREE! Just pay tax. 





No comments