Pool Life

It's always a treat when my BFF comes to town and we get to hang out. she was here for business and invited the tiny human and I over to hang out at her hotel. Well she had to work so we went and hung out just the two of us. So of course we had to hit the pool. We got dressed and went down stairs. After getting lost for like 30 minutes we finally found the pool. The pool closed at 7pm and we got there at like 5:05pm. So we didn't have a lot of time but it was alright. We found a chair, put our stuff down and hopped into the pool. We swam and splashed for about 30 minutes then climb into a chair and just sat and watched people. Even at 2 KC likes to people watch. I love that about her. It's like she's studying their behaviors. I wish I knew what was going on in her little head. We sat and people watched until 7 o'clock when it was time to leave. It was nice just sitting there with my tiny mini. 

We went back to the room, showered and waited for Amy. Amy came back from her business dinner and we just hung out and talked til like 2am. The poor tiny princess had passed out hours before. It was awesome catching up with her.














No comments