I’m a Baby Steals Addict

Since my friend Laura introduced me to BabySteals.com it’s been down hill since this. This weeks purchase was a pink foot muff by http://www.minene.net/ I got it for my Bugaboo Frog stroller since it’s older and it’s harder to find accessories for. It fits perfectly and looks so pretty.  I stuck the princess in it and she got a bit too happy about it. I figured since she was in it that we’d take it for a spin. We went for an hour long walk around the neighborhood. She seemed to be very comfortable in it. The top “blanket “ part also comes off and leaves you with just the beautifully colored stroller liner. So far I love this product. My daughter did spill some food on it and after washing it twice the food stain hasn’t come out so that worries me. I have emailed the company to see what they say about it. I’ll keep you posted.

Buy Here while supplies last: http://baby.steals.com/daily/deal/id/3010873/minene-cozy-foot-muff-and-bandana-bib-set?source_url= 


10427352_10155240423610157_1935890439180110499_n
Inza

No comments