Blessed and loved

As I sit here and organize Kennady’s things to put in her new closet I realize yet again how truly blessed and loved we have been. I thank God on a daily basis for blessing Kennady and I. For blessing us with amazing people in our lives who are willing to go above and beyond to help us out.  So many people don’t have a support system and I’m blessed enough to have a huge one.  My daughter wants for nothing and I have been lucky enough to be able to stay at home with her. I love every minute I get to spend with her. Even when she’s teething lol. She’s my world. I feel like I don’t say thank you enough to those in my life. I’m going to have to do better in that department. 

I hear about so many people who don’t have any help and it breaks my heart. I pray that they find kind and loving people to help them along the way. My family and friends have been my angels here on earth. I wish everyone had the kind of people I have been blessed with.

 

IMG_5392 IMG_5391

Carrier: LilleBaby Airflow in black http://lillebaby.com/baby-carriers/view-all/lillebabyr-completetm-airflow-black.html?airflow=Black+

 

Inza

No comments