Choopie City Grips


I’m always looking for something to “pimp” my daughter’s strollers. I’m sort of stroller obsessed.  I was looking around for something to add some color to my Bugaboo Bee since it’s all black and something to match my new canopy on my Bugaboo Frog. I found Choopie on FaceBook and was quite intrigued. I saw all the adorable prints so I went to Amazon to see if they were available via Amazon Prime and THEY WERE!!! So I ordered a set of single bar long grips in the Chevron Pink pattern.  Size: 13.4 x 6.7 x 0.7 inches .

When I got them I was very impressed. The packaging was cute. I didn’t snap a picture of it because I was so excited about getting them and being able to use them. The material feels like a foam type that’s kind of “slick” but not slippery.  They attach via velcro. The velcro runs the full length of the grip for a very secure fit. You literally just wrap them around your handle bar and push the velcro together. Super simple. They not only add style to your stroller but they protect your handle bar from  every day wear and tear. 

IMG_5602                                                            Bugaboo Bee

IMG_5492                                                         Bugaboo Frog

They fit wonderfully on my Bugaboo Frog stroller. On My Bugaboo Bee I think I will order a short pair ( 5.2 x 2.2 x 0.3 inches ) as the long ones are a couple inches too long. I will continue to use them on the Bee until my shorts have arrived. Overall I am VERY impressed with City Grips.

 

Inza

No comments