Gluten Free taco cups

I'm always on the look out for quick and easy allergy friendly meals for Kennady and I. These taco cups are gluten free, dairy free, nut free and wheat free.  

Here's what you'll need

Gluten free corn tortillas: I use the Mission Brand corn tortillas Mission Gluten Free Tortillas

Ground Beef: I use the one that has the lowest amount of fat since it's for my toddler. 

Dairy Free Cheese:  I use Daiya Cheddar Style Shreds Daiya Cheese

Lettuce:  I used regular ole iceberg lettuce

Tomatoes:  I used Roma Tomatoes since my daughter loves them. 

Cup Cake tin

Salt and pepper to taste

Instructions:  Pre heat over to 350 degrees. On stove top brown ground beef with salt and pepper, Drain grease when finished. Cut tortillas into smaller circles. I used a cup to measure the circles. They should be about 2  inches in diameter. Push small tortilla circles into cupcake tins making small tortilla cups*. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove cups from oven. Chop lettuce and tomatoes into small pieces. Fill cups with ground beef , cheddar shreds, lettuce and tomatoes.  Serve and eat! 

It really is that simple.My daughter loved these because they are the perfect size for her little hands.




* Heat tortillas in microwave for 15 seconds to avoid cracking when putting them into the cupcake tins. 





No comments