Dentist Time!

So it's been six months since KC's last dentist appointment. Today was one of those days where I should have just stayed in bed I think or wrapped myself in bubble wrap. First off we were late, which is not outside the norm for us. We were rushing to get out of the house and everything was hectic but I got us out of the house dressed and in one piece. YAY ME! We got there , we sign in and I go to sit down. Easy right? Not for me not today. I sat down and THERE WAS NO CHAIR THERE!! Yes that's right I fell on my ass in front of the entire office staff. A dental tech came running out asking if I was ok and if I needed an ice pack or anything. Can you put an ice pack on your bruised ego?  After sitting there a second because well I didn't know what else to do I got up and plopped down on one of the stools in front of one of the office's Ipads. I put KC on the stool next to me. She played on the Ipad a bit then curled up on my lap and went to sleep. The same tech that came out to see if I was ok came out to call KC back to the exam room. I put her in the dental chair and she went right back to sleep. The dental tech started to brush her teeth and boy did she wake up quickly. She flipped over and flipped out. The tech put on Frozen and my tiny human calmed down and went back to sleep. I love that they have TV monitors on the ceiling. Heck they should have those for adults too lol. KC was sleep when the dentist came in.Again my poor princess woke up to someone with their hands in her mouth. She flipped out again but the dentist gave her a hug and all was well with the world. She really likes her dentist. She let the dentist do everything she needed to do including counting her teeth. She currently has 16 teeth, no cavities and a "strong bite". Want to guess how they found out she has a strong bite?

After the dentist I went to pay bills and do some grocery shopping at my favorite local store. I tripped walking into the store and my shoe came off walking through the parking lot. Like I said I should have stayed in bed. I get inside and grab a basket. I'm walking up and down the isles and ram my basket into a soda display and knock everything down. Everyone was staring but no one offered to help pick anything up. So I picked it all up by myself. This is the point I should have gone home but no I'm stupid. After walking around some more and a couple more stumbles I gave up, got in line and paid for my items. We ran to a few more stores without incident ...thankfully.... and then we headed H-O-M-E. I walked in the house, looked at the stairs and thought maybe I should hang out down stairs for awhile and not try to tackle the stairs since I was having issues staying ON my feet. lol  So the royal princess and I played down stairs until bedtime and now here I sit watching TV and typing to you all. It was an interesting day to say the least.

No comments