Supreme Play Fruits Pretend Play Toy Food Playset w/ Assorted Toy Fruits REVIEW!

My daughter is a huge fan of pretend play. She has 3 play kitchens and I'm always looking for things to add to them. When we got this fruit play set I was sort of worried since the fruit pieces are larger than the ones she already had. Much to my surprise she loved these MORE. They seem to fit better in her hand and she does so much more with them. She makes me "eat" each and every piece of fruit. It's actually quite cute and not the least bit annoying. That's what moms say, right? lol  These are made form high quality plastic. They're "soft" but not too soft. Overall these are the best fruit sets we've had.

*We were gifted these for free but that does not effect my 100% honest review*






Here's what the company has to say about their product: 

  • Supreme Play Fruits Pretend Play Toy Food Playset w/ Assorted Toy Fruits
  • Comes w/ a Variety of Toy Fruits
  • Perfect for Role Playing and Pretend Play
  • Great Add On to Playsets
  • Comes in a Convenient Bag for Storage and Transport





No comments