Seventh Generation Party

I was blessed enough to be able to host a party for Seventh Generation and their products. When the party box came I was in shock the number of products they sent was amazing! We got samples of their Eco friendly detergent, dish soap, baby wipes, diapers, Zarbee’s naturals vitamins and tons and tons of coupons.

The party I hosted was in my home AND online. A lot of my mommy friends have babies and I thought would love these eco friendly products. I packed up my sample kits and put them in the mail. My virtual party guests even got to play BINGO with us and take part in the end of the part raffle via Skype.







I love all of these products. I already use most of them but it was great to be able to sample the ones I hadn’t tried yet. I have a few samples and coupons left. I might do a giveaway here and on my YouTube channel  https://www.youtube.com/InzaMarie so keep an eye out.



I've made my Instagram public again so feel free to follow me : https://instagram.com/InzaMarie
Follow me on Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/inzamarie
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/vegasinza

~*Inza*~

No comments