To help or not to help

Let me start by saying I don't really make friends easily. I consider myself a friendly person but my brand of honesty isn't always everyone's cup of tea. If you ask me for my opinion well damnit I'm going to give it and chances are you're not going to like it. On the flip side if I'm your friend / view you as a friend I'll help you in any way I can. THIS is what I have started to question....

I have a friend who complains all the time. Complains about her family, lack of money , her spouse, not having any friends (we'll get to why later) and everything in between. I can't help with most of her issues but I can help with the lack of money thing. I've been making money online since I was 18. I have sent this woman literally 100+ sites about work from home jobs. Do you think her ass ever bothered to do ANYTHING? Of course not. She will out right ASK for info yet never bothers to do anything. I take time out of my day to help her and she never follows through. Not only does she not follow through she then wants me (and everyone else) to do all the work for her so she can reap the benefits. Nope sorry sista it doesn't work like that....at least not for free.  I send her couponing info she legit wants me to sit down clip the coupons for her, go to the store with her and do all the work. Again N-O-P-E!

The other day her other half had a job interview. I happen to know three people personally that work for the same place just in another state. So I asked about the interview process in hopes of getting her "man" some inside info that could better help him get hired. She flipped the absolute fuck out on me. Her claim was I was "telling everyone". Aaaaaaaaaaaaa My friends have no idea who this asshat is but they DO know how to get hired at their current place of employment. Combined these three people have 30+ years working at this place. So yeah they might know a little something about getting hired. One friend offered to help "coach" him for the interview. After she had her epic melt down I told my friend screw it let him get the job on his own. Now here's the thing if you're unwilling to work and your spouse is having issues putting food on the table wouldn't you as a wife try to help him in any way possible in terms of him getting a higher paying job? Yeah I thought so!

This crap has been going on for months. I send her something and either she ignores it or wants me to do everything. I'm so over this shit.  I get why she doesn't have any friends. People get sick and tired of being used and offended.*  She gets pissy if someone has something she doesn't have. She gets shitty if someone takes a trip that she can't afford. YET she will not work. I have given her info on how to start her own blog. She wanted me to tell her how to advertise. Geez I don't know lady you and I are sooooooooooooo not in the same niche. I'm a mixed race, single mom to a kid with allergies, who coupons, reviews products and loves social media. You are a white woman who complains all the time. I wouldn't know where to find your audience if I tried (which I won't).

Something as simple as a google search evades her. She actually told me to ask Alexa (My Amazon Echo dot) a question for her and for me to TYPE OUT the answer for her. Alexa gets her info from the web and if you're messaging me on social media it's quite clear you have some form of internet connection. G-O-O-G-L-E it your damn self. I don't have time for that shit.



SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT!!!!


Sorry this post is kinda rant style I just can't with certain people anymore. Don't ASK for help then get shitty or just not follow through.










* This asshat had the nerve to make comments about KC's allergies. "What is she NOT allergic to?"






No comments