Starbucks

 

So here I sit in Starbucks blogging. Drinking a decaf frap. Who knew they even made those!?!? I guess it’s all kind of hitting me now. The man that I love and I are having a baby. I’m 33 years old. With my health issues and years of trying to get pregnant again this is truly a blessing. A blessing I never thought I’d have. I tried for a good 10 years to get pregnant again. Nothing seemed to work. It always ended in heart break.

I have been praying all day everyday since I found out. Praying for a healthy baby, praying for a healthy me , praying for well everything and everyone. Praying for my boyfriend. He has had too much heartache when it comes to having children. I feel lucky. I feel blessed. I’ll feel even better after my first doctors appointment. My Dr. doesn’t see women until their 10th week. So the waiting is killing both of us. I just want to know everything is ok. My appointment is August 12. I was going to wait to start this blog but thought eh, why? If everything isn’t ok (I pray that it is) I can share my story with other women who may be going through the same thing. If everything is ok well….. you get to take this wild ride with me.

The tough part is I start the Le Cordon Bleu cooking school in September. We shall see how I deal with food and pregnancy. Oh Joy….maybe.

Ok enough of me babbling. I have to get out of here. The smell of coffee is starting to make me ill. Something I never thought I’d say. smdh

Inza

6 weeks 6 days (233 more days to go)

Frap

No comments