WOW almost 20 weeks!!!

 

The time has been flying by so fast. I must admit I very much enjoy that. My next doctor’s appointment is on the 17th. Actually I have two appointments. I have a sono appointment and a regular prenatal appointment. I can’t wait to see if Lentil is a boy or a girl. Last time he/she was way too modest  and active. I THINK I’ve been feeling the baby move.  I’m not 100% sure. I’m a chunky girl so the doctor said I may not feel anything until 20 weeks or so. I’m still so paranoid I’d just love to start really feeling the baby move so I know he or she is in there and alive.

I spent most of last week and this weekend with the Mr. We had fun just hanging out and being with each other. On Sunday his daughter and I made brownie cookies.That was a lot of fun and yummy too. photo (11)

Inza

19 weeks Day 3

No comments