Wtf-Parenting?!!?

 

We went to see “Bad Grandpa” last night. It was freakin’ funny. NOW here’s my problem. We walk into the theater and see MANY people there with CHILDREN! Yes CHILDREN!! We aren’t talking teens or infants who wont know the difference. We’re talking kids between the ages of 7 and 12 years old. Now I don’t want to spoil the movie for anyone but from the first scene there is a lot of sexual content and language in the movie. I saw one mom covering her son’s eyes during the movie. ok It’s a JackAss movie. Do these people NOT know who Johnny Knoxville is? Did they not see the ads for the movie?! I mean come on. The TV ads did NOT look kid friendly. Yet many parents felt the need to NOT get a babysitter and bring their children to an R-rated movie. I just don’t understand it. Maybe I’m just too “sensitive” right now? Maybe it’s hormones? If I was going to let my kids watch and R-rated movie at that age I’d see the movie FIRST to make sure they could handle it. Not see if we could both handle it at the same time. smdh

 

photo (1)

Inza

21 weeks day 2

No comments