Ocathnon Selfie Ring Light REVIEW!

The selfie light ring takes the guessing out of getting that perfect selfie lighting. The light is super easy to use. You literally just clip it onto the top of your phone and hit the power button on the ring. The light has 3 separate lighting levels. One of the things I love about this light is am able to use it with my Otter Box case. So I don't risk damaging my phone if I drop it trying to take a picture. I also found that it is equally as useful when you clip the light the other direction and use it to take regular (non selfie) pictures. It's great that you can take it on and off and it doesn't add any permanent "bulk" to your phone. I just slip mine into my purse or diaper bag and go. It also weighs next to nothing. This is a great addiction for the amateur mobile photo buff in all of us. Overall a great product. I will be buying more for friends.

* It takes 2 AAA batteries that are not included*

* I received this product in exchange for my 100% honest opinion *







1 comment