Working from home!


I’ve found the #1 question that I’m asked is how to find a legit work from home job. Well I have a few so I figured I’d post every now and then about the work from home jobs I come across. It won’t be a “regular” update thing but I will share what I find.
I will ONLY be posting work at home jobs not work from home businesses.  I know a lot of people don’t have the money , time or desire to sign up for companies where you have to sell products or services to others. A work at home job is just that. Like a 9-5 but you get to do it from the comfort of your own home.  Normally there are no fees attached to the jobs I post unless it’s for a background check and those range from $20 - $100 depending on what service the employer wants you to use.  SO if you’re looking for a work at home job keep an eye out for those posts.
WAHM 
Inza
9 weeks 4 days

No comments